Chocolate Mousse for Two
1 ripe avocado
6 medjool dates, skinned and pitted
Heaping ¼ cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp water
- Soak dates in water for approximately 5 minutes. Skin and pit by hand.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, combine avocado, dates, cacao, and vanilla. Process until well blended.
- Add water (up to 3 tbsp) until desired consistency is reached.
- Split in half in your serving dishes and garnish with strawberry hearts.
How To Make a Heart-Shaped Strawberry
- Cut strawberry in half (from the top where the green leaves are to the point)
- Cut the top part (where the leaves are) to V-shape—you want to make sure the greens are gone.
A little tip: if you want the V part of heart shape to be more noticeable, cut the “V” deeper.