Support for Your Journey
You’re done. You’re done with dieting, feeling awful in your body, and feeling intensely confused about food. You want to move effortlessly through your day and have a sense of fun.
If this sounds familiar, you've decided that you are fed up (the straw has broken the camel's back), and you're ready for a new and happier way of being, then you've completed step one of the Soul Food Project 10 step framework to move toward glowing goddess guru beast mode: Start Here You Are. You don’t have to know how this is going to happen, yet. To complete step one, you simply must decide that you are DONE, and you are ready to take action.
Now you're ready to tackle step two: Commit Yo'Self. There’s a new way. A better way. A more joyful way. And you're ready to commit to uncovering it.
This is your chance to choose HOW you want to make this commitment to yourself—this is where you step into your power and have your moment.
Choose How You'll Commit
Inquiry Session Break Through
When is the last time you sat down and talked to someone and felt truly heard?
“Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person they are almost indistinguishable.”
— David Augsbuger
If it's been a while since you had a conversation where you expressed yourself and felt truly heard, you may not know quite how to react, but I promise it will be FUN and enlightening! I will create the space for you to be heard: we'll talk about where you are now, clear up some food confusion, and make a plan for moving forward.
In this 45 minute assessment, we'll uncover what's standing in your way (preventing you from feeling the way you want to feel in your body), and you'll leave with personalized recommendations, recipes, handouts, and lifestyle suggestions.
Embark on Your Soul Food Project
You're looking for a bit more accountability, undivided attention, and unique, tailored guidance when it comes to food, movement, and navigating your wellness journey. With Concierge Health Coach, you'll get all that and more as we work through the 10 Steps to Glowing Goddess Guru Beast Mode over the course of our eight weeks together.
Working together (with me as your personalized health concierge), you and I will create BIG change in your life in an eight week program that breaks down your relationship with food and how it affects you personally—body and soul.
Every body is created individually, so it follows that every body should be maintained individually.
If you're ready to cultivate a positive relationship with food (read: no dieting), find your ideal foods, embrace the body you live in, and shed the things that just aren't working, then you're ready to dive in.
- Weekly 30 minute private coaching calls for eight weeks
- Private email access
- Access to a client portal with the Ten Steps, worksheets, and resources
- A variety of handouts, recipes, recommended reading, food samples, and/or other materials
Private & Semi- Private Yoga Sessions
Whether you are a beginner with many questions, an experienced practitioner looking to refine your practice, or someone who wants individually tailored advice, a Private Yoga Session will allow you to address your unique health, body type, and lifestyle—all on your time. Brittany will meet with you at Yoga Path for a 60 minute class curated to meet your distinct needs.
Private sessions are booked for any of the following intentions:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Private one on one: $75
Private 4 Session Package: $225
Semi Private (up to 4 people): $95
Semi Private 4 Session Package: $285